Summer reminds me of splashing in the water on the lake, basking in the sun on the boat, and indulging in delicious fruity cocktails. When I was pregnant with my oldest the cocktails were off-limits during those hot summer days on the water, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t have a little fun pretending.
Whether you’re a mom-to-be looking for something to replace your favorite summer cocktail or just someone who enjoys cooling down with a fruity drink in hand, you have to give this Frozen Strawberry Limeade Mocktail a try. Cheers!
– 1lb strawberries, quartered
– 3 large limes, juiced
– 2 lemons, juiced
– 1/2 cup orange juice
– 1/2 cup sparkling water
– 2 tablespoons sugar or (sugar substitute)
– Combine strawberries, lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice, sparkling water, sugar, and ice into a blender.
– Blend on medium-high until mixture resembles a thick, slushy consistency (add in ice if necessary).
– Pour mocktail into a glass and enjoy!